Thursday 18 March 2010

The Sunshine Blog Awards



Thank you Billie at Glass by Billie for nominating my blog for a Sunshine Blog Award.

"The Sunshine Blog Award" is given to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others around the blogging world.

THE RULES OF THE AWARD
1. Put the Sunshine logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let your nominees know they have been nominated by leaving a comment on their blogs.
5. Link to the person from whom you recieved this award.

Here are the 12 wonderful bloggers I have chosen:

1. Lala lampwork Beads
2. The other mouse
3. Lauren Ceramics
4. Handcrafted Cards
5. Sooz in the Shed
6. Little Castle Designs
7. Tip Top Toppers
8. Careford Creations
9. Pepper Pi
10. Beadie Eyed Edie
11. Zukie Style
12. Marie Zvezda

6 comments:

  1. Wooo hooo, thank you for my award.

    That made my day (I was having a good day already so bonus.

    I will get to pass on my award later on this evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers for my sunshine award! There is a little something waiting for you on my blog as a way to say thank you so just follow this link...........
    http://mariezvezda.blogspot.com/2010/03/new-certificate-for-your-sidebar.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me for the sunshine blog award...lovely surprise! :) I'll pass it on as soon as I've got time...a bit snowed under with getting ready for craft fairs.

    Thanks again,
    Clair :)

    ReplyDelete

  4. Such a nice blog ,Thank you for sharing.-

    It will may help you :-
    Craft beads

    ReplyDelete