Monday 11 May 2009

Saturday 9 May 2009

Well today was my birthday and thank you all for your good wishes.

My darling daughters visited at 7.30 in the morning – I think they thought it was Christmas LOL.

I got a phone which was what I have been after for ages. I can join the 21st century and be proud of my phone LOL and not need a forklift to carry it about in.



I have spent a bit of the day thinking of ringtones for me – txt message alert is Return to Sender LOL – Alison sent me a text which said – Return to Sender Address IS known LOL. Call ringtone is Jimmy Nail – Calling out your name!









Kirsty made me some cookies – I almost forgot to take a picture – there are 2 left LOL – there were 6 but the girls had one each LOL.







And Alison made me a decoupatched box to put some of my beaded jewellery in.



After having a lovely breakfast and pottering about with usual weekend laundry and stuff, we sat and watched the Grand Prix qualifying and jumped for joy when Jenson Button got pole for tomorrows race.

We then went out and bought some lovely steaks for tea and visited a local garden centre to get ideas for our new planting project.

I splashed out this evening and actually opened a bottle of wine – first time this year I think LOL.

Ooops I almost forgot the card from my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment